Keep in mind that swim meets run rain or shine so be prepared.
- Goggles (at least 2 in case one breaks)
- PMA swim cap
- Flip flops or footwear that is easy to slip on/off
- Water bottle
- Food and snacks
- Warm clothes
- Long robe/parka/jacket
- Money for the concession if needed
- Money for a program if needed
- Games (cards, books, etc.) to play while waiting for your events
- Sunscreen and hat
- Folding chairs
- Coolers (if needed)
- Blankets or Sleeping Bag (if needed)
- Tarps (if raining)
- We have large PMA tents but many families also bring along small pop-up tents.
If you have a truck or large Crossover/SUV/Van, we are always in need of volunteers to bring the club tents to the meets.